- NO REFUNDS will be given after 48 hours before the class starts. TUITION IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE.
- A student may makeup up to TWO missed classes depending upon availablitiy of a suitable make-up date. Makeups must be completed within a year of the initial class.
Check out our latest video in the series now!
We’ve just launched our new series of videos about The Acting Business in Chicago!
…where we will explore all sorts of business aspects of the acting world to help actors make more informed and strategic decisions – both in their business decisions AND in their audition performances.
We’ll release a new video each week. The first video is an introduction to the series- and the educational info starts next week – – so subscribe to our newsletter now!. Upcoming topics include:
– How the commercial business is structured
– How Casting Directors Prep the auditions for commercials
– How the actual commercial audition process works
– How the Prep for a TV & Film audition differs from commercial
– How the actual TV or Film audition process works
– Who’s the best talent agency in town
…. and loads more!!!
Here’s the video below, and check us out at www.thegreenroomstudio.tv and sign up for our newsletter now!
We appreciate the LIKES – and we love the SHARES !!!
Just like that, December rolled around and it’s time to send off some holiday gifts to your industry contacts. Of course, we all want to acknowledge our hard-working agents and managers, and who could forget about the casting directors who called you in over and over again this year?
I get this question from actors all the time: what is an appropriate gift for my agent/manager/publicist/that awesome CD who booked my first co-star role?
So, I decided to go directly to the source and ask some of my industry contacts what they enjoy receiving as gifts during the holidays. Check out their comments below for some great ideas!
The Agent Says…. Read more